Friday, October 7, 2011

SQL Server Database in Recovery Mode

I  have come to office today morning, everything was fine and it was a normal day for me till afternoon. After some hours of working there was a hardware failure on my system. I connected to my system department and they fix my hardware problem. When I restarted my SQL server database, found my database is in recovery mode and keep running.

I was frustrated and tried to connect my senior but he was absent today so i was only here to recover sql server. One of my friend had suggested to try Google. Finally i has tried Google and found an discussion of SQL server central forum. I have follow the suggestion offered by Gilamonster and MasterDB and finally fixed my problem. Thanx a lot guys for your help, i really appreciate your contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment